Friday, October 23, 2009

“Elizabeth’s Secret Garden” First Newspaper Photo Shoot

IMG_2308

This week I was interviewed By Amy Tobik from The Seminole Chronicle. I was very excited to show her my “Secret Garden”. Today Ed Rjping took professional photographs of my garden  and a Gulf Fritillary butterfly resting on my arm.  I will let you know when the article is published.

resized

After catching a giant wasp in my hand made butterfly net, the photo shoot was able to continue. That wasp had been killing my innocent caterpillars and it was time to put a stop to it!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a fascinating young person. I wish my children had the love of nature that I do and I wish I had started sooner. I have a question. I've been raising my 4th Monarch. This one seems funny. It turned to chrysalis on the second of this month. It has been clear for 2 weeks. It looks like the bottom has split a little but now looks like it is drying up. Do you think something happened to the poor little thing that stopped it from coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honored to know such a butterfly celebrity!!

    ReplyDelete