Sunday, July 30, 2023

Desert Botanical Garden and Chihuly Exhibit in Arizona

 



The Desert Botanical Garden was the highlight of my trip. I had never seen Saguaro cactus or experienced what I call the "Wild West." I also went at one of the best times to visit which is March to May. At this current point in time, the gardens must close at 2 pm because of the heat so be prepared to either shorten your time at the gardens or go at a different date. One of the incredible details of this journey is that the garden has around 50,000 plants showcased! Also, the park is 140 acres. You could easily spend most of the day here so it is worth dedicating a large portion of the day to exploring. Another highlight of the visit was seeing the Chihuly exhibit which was a nice bonus. I was amazed by what can be done with glass. They had an outside and inside special exhibit at the time of visiting. I hope you enjoy all the pictures from my visit and get a chance to go in the future.  



























Butterfly Conservatory













No comments:

Post a Comment