Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Elizabeth Mann, “All American Teen Talent 2009”, meets Britt Nicole

 

IMG_0808 I was invited to Z88.3 Christian radio station to meet Britt Nicole. I choreographed a lyrical ballet to her song, “Set the World on Fire” and won the title, “All American Teen Talent 2009”. She autographed my Brio magazine where she was on the front cover. She also autographed my banner. She enjoyed hearing about my butterflies and is interested in learning more about them through my blog.

To view my dance at a local event please click the link.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csGf8Q5P4yc

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elizabeth, So nice to see your blog and to see all your accomplishments.

    Thank you for the wonderful present of the knitted booties; I look forward to wearing them as soon as we have cold weather! They are really special and my family was quite impressed by them.

    Hope to see you and your family again at the Garden Center. Say hello to your mom, sister and brother from me.

    I sent you a request on face book and if you would like to respond just message me back on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete