Monday, August 10, 2009

My “Bluebird Variation” at The Russian Academy of Ballet

You all know how much I love to raise butterflies, but you probably don’t know I have been dancing classical Ballet since I was three years old. Presently, I dance at the Russian Academy of Ballet in Orlando, Fl five days a week. I have the opportunity to preform on stage with professional ballerinas who have danced all over the world. I dance year a round and below is a picture of me at my summer recital where I had a solo dance. My dance was the Blue Bird variation from “Sleeping Beauty”. My mom made my feather head piece and the tutu is from the Russian Ballet.

IMG_1016

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful solo! I came across your blog while looking for ideas for creating some tutus. Well done on the Florine variation. It is lovely. And I love your costume.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete